In the first half of 2022, the cumulative installed capacity of power batteries in China was 110.1GWh, an increase of 109.8% year-on-year, and the installed capacity of ternary lithium batteries was 45.6GWh, an increase of 51.2% year-on-year, accounting for 41.4%. The installed capacity of lithium iron phosphate batteries was 64.4GWh, a year-on-year increase of 189.7%, accounting for 58.5%. Affected by the price increase of upstream raw materials, the advantages of lithium iron phosphate are more prominent, and the loading volume accounts for a larger proportion. In 2021, the loadings of ternary lithium and lithium iron phosphate will account for 48% and 52% respectively.
1. CATL: Although the CATL relied on ternary lithium to break through the encirclement, the market share of lithium iron phosphate is still dominant;
2. BYD: Lithium iron phosphate battery has been smashed all the way, and it has achieved great success after launching the blade battery, which has largely reversed the gradual decline in the market share of lithium iron phosphate;
3. Gotion Hi-Tech: a veteran player of lithium iron phosphate, and a diehard fan of lithium iron phosphate batteries, but there is no major technological breakthrough to open up market gaps;
4. Zhongxinhang: With the background of a state-owned enterprise, it has been deeply cultivating lithium iron phosphate in the early days. The rise of ternary lithium has plunged it into an existential crisis, thus opening the technical route of ternary lithium batteries to survive;
5. EVE Lithium Energy: Both lithium iron phosphate and ternary soft pack batteries are involved. Relatively speaking, it has more advantages in the technology of lithium iron phosphate;
6. Honeycomb Energy: The former Great Wall Power Battery Division, which became independent later, is a dark horse in the field of power batteries, and has also launched its own short-blade lithium iron phosphate battery;
7. Ruipu Energy: Backed by Tsingshan Group, it mainly produces lithium iron phosphate batteries. With the SCL winding core design process, it has successfully squeezed into the top ten;
8. Greart power Energy: Mainly engaged in lithium batteries, but its performance in the field of power batteries is not good, the overall shipments are too low, and there is basically no sense of presence;
9. Xinwangda: An old brand battery manufacturer, and later entered the power battery production force. Both ternary lithium and lithium iron phosphate batteries are produced. It will be a dark horse in the field of power batteries in 2022;
10. Lishen: After the exit of the state-owned enterprise CNOOC, it still cannot keep up with its competitors. Its market share was relatively good in the early stage, but it has been thrown out of the top ten list in recent years.