The phosphate-based cathode material of lithium iron phosphate LiFePO4 battery has long cycle life, excellent safety performance, good high temperature performance, extremely low price, and low temperature performance and rate discharge can reach the level of lithium onionate, etc. Making it the most promising power battery material, it may become the main substitute for nickel-cadmium batteries in the next 5 years, a strong competitor for lead-acid batteries in the next 10 years, and may be in the next 20 years. Instead of lead-acid batteries, it has become the main starting power supply, UPS power supply and backup power supply, and has become the leader of secondary batteries.
IMPROVE Battery is the leader in this LIFEPO4 industry, with home energy storage systems, car and motorcycle starter batteries, base station batteries....etc. to meet your various needs.
On the one hand, most of the laboratory test data of pure electric vehicle batteries published by various companies, such as acceleration performance, charging time, continuous mileage, etc., must be further verified under the actual operation of the complex external environment. Batch quality control. On the other hand, in the production of lithium-ion batteries in my country, there has not been a substantial breakthrough in the diaphragm materials required for lithium-ion batteries, and all rely on imports, which are expensive and account for more than 30% of the cost of power batteries.
. If the large-scale production technology is realized on this material, the cost can be greatly reduced.
For China, which lacks independent and core auto parts technology, batteries and motor systems for hybrid/electric vehicles are an important opportunity for Chinese related companies to become the world's leading suppliers. In this regard, the gap between Chinese companies and foreign countries is not as big as the current core technology of parts and components, and they have cost advantages and accumulated experience in batteries (especially lithium batteries) for electric bicycles.
Analysis of the advantages of lithium iron phosphate battery industry
1. The lithium iron phosphate LiFePO4 Battery industry is in line with the direction of the government's industrial policy. All countries put the development of energy storage batteries and power batteries at the national strategic level, and the supporting funds and policy support are very strong. China is far behind in this regard. , In the past, we paid attention to nickel-metal hydride batteries, but now we are focusing more on lithium iron phosphate batteries.
2. LFP represents the future development direction of batteries. As the technology matures, it may even become the cheapest power battery.
3. The market cake of the lithium iron phosphate industry LiFePO4 Battery is beyond imagination. The market capacity of cathode materials in the past three years has reached tens of billions. After three years, the annual market capacity will exceed 10 billion yuan, showing a growing trend. It has a market capacity of more than 500 billion US dollars.
4. According to the law of the development of the battery industry, the materials and battery industries basically show a steady growth trend, with good anti-cyclicality and little impact from the national macro-control. As a new type of material and battery, lithium iron phosphate, with the expansion of the market and the increase in penetration rate, the industry growth rate is significantly faster than the overall development speed of the battery industry.
5. Lithium iron phosphate LiFePO4 batteries have a wide range of applications.
6. The profit margin of the lithium iron phosphate industry is very high. And thanks to the support of a strong market in the future, the industry can guarantee this high profit margin for a long time.
7. The lithium iron phosphate LiFePO4 Battery industry has high technical barriers in terms of materials, which can avoid excessive competition.
8. The lithium iron phosphate LiFePO4 Battery industry will not be overly dependent on foreign markets, and the raw materials and equipment will not be subject to foreign companies. The entire domestic industrial chain is relatively mature, but domestic companies are slightly inferior in understanding and control of equipment and processes. in leading international companies.