LiFePO4 battery is a positive electrode material for lithium ion batteries. LiFePO4 battery exists in the form of lithium iron phosphate in nature, with stable structure, abundant resources, good safety performance, and non-toxic
LiFePO4 battery is a secondary battery, the main direction is power battery, and it has great advantages over NI-H, Ni-Cd battery and lead-acid battery.
Eight advantages of LiFePO4 power battery:
1. Ultra-long life. The cycle life of lead-acid battery is about 300 times, and the highest is 500 times. The lithium iron phosphate power battery has a cycle life of more than 2000 times. The lithium iron phosphate battery is under the same conditions. Under use, it will reach 7-8 years of life. Comprehensive consideration, the performance-price ratio of lithium iron phosphate batteries will be more than 4 times that of lead-acid batteries.
- It is safe to use. Lithium iron phosphate completely solves the safety hazards of lithium cobalt oxide and lithium manganese oxide. Lithium cobalt oxide and lithium manganese oxide will explode under a strong collision, which poses a threat to the lives of consumers, while iron phosphate Lithium has undergone strict safety tests and will not explode even in the worst traffic accidents.
- The lithium iron phosphate battery can be charged and discharged quickly at a high current of 2C. Under a dedicated charger, the battery can be fully charged within 40 minutes of 1.5C charging, and the starting current can reach 2C, while the lead-acid battery has no such performance.
- High temperature resistance, the peak value of lithium iron phosphate electric heating can reach 350℃500℃, while lithium manganate and lithium cobaltate are only around 200℃.
- large capacity.
- No memory effect.
- The lifepo4 battery is small in size and light in weight.
- The lifepo4 battery is green and environmentally friendly