Operating environment of lithium iron phosphate batteries: The charging temperature of lithium batteries ranges from 0 ° C to 45 ° C, and the discharging temperature of lithium batteries ranges from -20 ° C to 60 ° C. The self-discharge of lithium batteries is affected by the ambient temperature and humidity. High and humid temperatures accelerate the self-discharge of batteries. Store the batteries in a dry environment ranging from 0 ° C to 20 ° C.
Low temperature lithium iron phosphate battery
-20℃ low temperature 0.5C charge, and charge and discharge cycle more than 300 weeks;
-40℃ low temperature 0.2C charge, and charge and discharge cycle more than 300 weeks.
Are lithium iron phosphate batteries suitable for storage at low temperatures?
The lithium battery must be fully charged before storage. It can be stored at 20℃ for more than half a year, indicating that lithium iron phosphate battery is suitable for storage at low temperature. It has been suggested that rechargeable batteries should be stored in the freezer, which is a good idea. Lithium galvanic battery self-discharge is very low, can be stored for 3 years, stored in cold storage conditions, the effect will be better. It is a good idea to store the lithium galvanizer in a low temperature place.
Lithium batteries have self-discharge phenomenon. Long-term storage will lead to battery overdischarge and damage the internal structure of the battery, reducing the battery life. Therefore, the long-term storage of lithium batteries should be replenished every 3~6 months, that is, charging to the voltage of 3.8~3.9V is appropriate.
The higher the storage temperature and the more fully charged the battery, the greater the capacity loss. Therefore, long-term storage of lithium-ion batteries is not recommended. If users have idle batteries in their hands, the recommended storage conditions are 40% charge level and storage temperature below 15 degrees Celsius or lower. The application of lithium iron phosphate battery temperature range is very wide, in the northern winter outdoor, still can be used, but the capacity will be reduced a lot, if back to room temperature conditions, the capacity can be restored.
How to preserve lithium iron phosphate battery?
● Lithium iron phosphate battery does not exist memory effect, can be used with charge, but it should be noted that lithium battery can not overdischarge, excessive discharge will cause irreversible loss of capacity. When the machine warns that the battery is low, it will start charging immediately.
● In daily use, just charged lithium iron phosphate battery should be used for half a clock, the live performance is stable before use, otherwise it will affect the battery performance.
● When not in use, be sure to take out the battery and store it in a dry and cool place.
● Pay attention to the use environment of lithium iron phosphate battery: charging temperature of lithium battery is 0℃~ 45℃, discharging temperature of lithium battery is -20℃~60℃.
● Do not mix the battery with metal objects, so as to avoid metal objects touch the positive and negative electrodes of the battery, causing short circuit, damage to the battery and even cause danger.
● Do not knock, needle, tread, refit, sun the battery, do not place the battery in the microwave, high pressure environment.
● Use regular matching lithium battery charger to charge the battery, do not use inferior or other types of battery charger to charge the lithium iron phosphate battery.
● Lithium battery for a long time should not be charged with 50%~80% of the electricity, and removed from the instrument stored in a dry and cool environment, and every 3 months to charge a battery, so as not to storage time is too long, the battery due to self-discharge caused by low power, resulting in irreversible capacity loss.
● The self-discharge of lithium iron phosphate battery is affected by ambient temperature and humidity. High temperature and humidity will accelerate the self-discharge of battery. It is recommended to store the battery in a dry environment between 0℃ and 20℃.
Under what conditions is lithium iron phosphate battery best preserved?
Lithium iron phosphate battery storage temperature 0 degree 40%, charging state 98%;
Lithium iron phosphate battery storage temperature 25 degrees 40%, charging state 96%;
Lithium iron phosphate battery storage temperature 40 degrees 40%, 85% charging state;
Lithium iron phosphate battery storage temperature 60 degrees 40%, 75% charging state;
Lithium iron phosphate battery storage temperature 0 degree 100%, 94% charging state;
Lithium iron phosphate battery storage temperature 25 degrees 100%, charging state 80%;
Lithium iron phosphate battery storage temperature 40 degrees 100%, charging state 65%;
Lithium iron phosphate battery storage temperature 60 degrees 100%, charging state 60%.
Current lithium iron phosphate battery is recognized as a kind of green energy, by many consumers, it mainly has small volume, large capacity, single section high voltage, low self-discharge rate, cell cycle times, pollution-free advantages, every month is best to take out your lithium-ion batteries use time, to ensure the battery good state of preservation, but not so much that the power loss and damage to the battery.